Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sinkhole Update


I present to you: the new and improved sinkhole. The sister of Ice Queen declares, "That should fix it! Another engineering triumph!"

I wonder if the city's $35M pothole/sinkhole outsourcing will include this one. Oh, and this morning, I saw 5 Dept of Transportation orange clad workers about to embark on repainting white lines on my street. The white line painting apparatus isn't that big. Looks like a 2 person job to me; 1 person to push the thing, and 1 person to make sure that person doesn't run into a car. So, what were the other 3 guys there for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well the other guys know where the Orange Cones go. What?

What you really want to watch for is when they LEAVE the area. Those guys are ghost at like 2:30 no matter what time they got there.